Followers

Monday 10 November 2014

coast guard in yellow...


coast guard boat at Dromana pier...


Welcome to Monday Mellow Yellows!


** Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.  
** Please ensure that your post includes a link to this meme so that others may be viewed. 


*** Please avoid LONG links. 
They upset the blog layout.
NAME ONLY is the best idea.
(This note has been here for awhile, 
so now I am deleting links that include long post titles)

* Please visit others  




Stay mellow with yellow!

2 comments:

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Nice shot, Gemma.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I am not sure if my last comment went through. In New Zealand. volunteers join the coast guards, so when they are in trouble, they gt rescued free of charge. What about Oz? I went out from Surfers in my brother's boat, and forgot to ask him.